The YMCA of McCook is looking for a Part-time Janitor to assist in the routine care of our building. General duties include cleaning and light maintenance. This position will contribute to the overall member experience by providing a clean and sanitary environment. The Part-time Janitor will work approximately 15-20 hours per week.
1. Clean designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
2. Re-stock supplies as needed (paper towels, toilet paper, trash can liners, etc.)
3. Perform light routine maintenance activities
4. Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed
5. Notify management of occurring deficiencies or supply needs
6. Follow all health and safety regulations
• Prior experience as a Janitor, Custodian, or Cleaning Technician
• Ability to operate mechanical floor scrubber
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Familiarity with cleaning protocols • Integrity and ability to work independently
• High school degree
• Evenings and/or weekends shifts
• Background checks will be performed
1. Applications can be picked up at the YMCA of McCook Service Desk or printed online at mccookymca.org.
2. Submit Completed Applications in person at the Service Desk or mail to: YMCA of McCook, PO Box 408, McCook, NE 69001
3. Deadline for submission: Open until filled
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Job Description Attachment : YMCA of McCook Part-time Janitor Job Announcement.pdf
Join Our Newsletter!