This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Building supervisors deliver excellent service to all members, guests and program participants. The primary responsibility is to provide overall supervision of the YMCA facility.
1. Builds relationships with members, prospective members, program participants, volunteers, and staff to gain and retain memberships.
2. Walk around the building checking all rooms and areas consistently throughout shift.
3. Clean designated building areas
4. Restock cleaning supplies for members throughout the building.
5. Relates to the public in a positive manner, addressing member concerns and interacting with participants as well as informing supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
6. Assists with Front Desk supervisor as needed.
7. Preform other duties as assigned.
• 16 years old or older
• Integrity and ability to work independently with attention to detail required
• Demonstrated leadership, dependability and flexibility in work hours
• Afternoons, Evenings and/or weekends shifts
• Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community
• Background checks will be performed
• CPR and First Aid Preferred
1. Applications can be picked up at the YMCA of McCook Service Desk or printed online at mccookymca.org.
2. Submit Completed Applications in person at the Service Desk or mail to: YMCA of McCook, PO Box 408, McCook, NE 69001
3. Deadline for submission: Open until filled
Job Function : Customer Service
Join Our Newsletter!