Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner: Full-time position typically working Monday – Friday.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Functions as the behavioral health provider assessing, diagnosing and treating patients and providing medication management.
- Diagnoses and treats patients referred for behavioral health and medication management of those conditions within the scope of a Nurse Practitioners license.
- Responsible for providing proper patient education.
- Works with primary care providers and psychiatrist to manage the whole health of each patient.
- Promotes positive public relations with the community and CH employees.
- Current licensure as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
- Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses’ Association
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation preferred.
Two years of primary or behavioral health care clinical experience preferred.
Apply on-line on the Community Hospital website – chmccook.org – Click on Employment