Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA) – Orthopedics: Full-time position typically working Monday – Friday.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Functions as an advanced practice provider in the orthopedic clinic for the McCook community and surrounding area within the scope of the state license.
- Develops a strong working relationship with all orthopedic surgeons on campus.
- Responsible for providing proper patient education.
- Promotes positive public relations with the community.
- Current advanced practice provider licensure (PA or APRN) in the State of Nebraska required.
- As a Physician Assistant, current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) required. As an APRN, certification by the Orthopedic Nurses Certification (ONP-C) required or comparable certification within 12 months of hire.
Two years of clinical experience on orthopedics preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) validation required.
Apply on-line on the Community Hospital website – chmccook.org – Click on Employment
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters